Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight is the best the first time ;]

I just saw Twilight again yesterday (in honor of the original release date). It is better the first time, when you don't know what happens. But it's still a good movie. =] You pick up more, look for different things. Well, I know Chris Weitz is going to be directing New Moon, and that it will come out Nov. 20, 2009 (what a wait! D=). Hopefully, this time the critics won't say it "suffers from bad directing" this time. And, omg, did they seriously not hire on Taylor for the second movie? SERIOUSLY? Hope his agent gets him back! I know a big Team Taylor fan... she's gunna be mad to here that!
I have discovered three of the funniest videos I've ever seen, genius lip syncing. They're by Cyberkiwi27, who makes hilarious videos. Check them out. Oh, and these look better in high quality. =]
The first one
The second one (my favorite!)
The third one
And hey, if you haven't seen that SNL Justin Timberlake-Beyonce skit, you have to. It's abosolutely hilarious. The best version got taken off, though. ='[

No comments: