Thursday, November 20, 2008

1 DAY LEFT!

Wow, I just can't believe it's actually tommorrow. I am so excited, but strangely it feels wierd.... actually I think I'm just tired from riding today, and I'm sort of wierdly disapointed that I wouldn't come home and then go see it, because it felt exactly like a Friday! I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself tommorrow. Gah. I was too warm this morning to wake up! It's like, 20 degrees here in the morning, but today it got up into the mid thirties. Woohoo. Unfortunately, I have no coat (Christmas is a [snip] this year Dx) and two layers is not toasty enough. Especially because it's snowing. Ah, such woe. :[ At least I have a warm bed... that is like 60 degrees warmer than the rest of my room.... so blech....
A lot of the reviews say it is good, but doesn't live up to the book (what movie does?). Oh well. I am warming up to Robert, but I still hate the flat primadona playing the vital Bella. ='( She seems nicer off screen, I'll give her that, and she looked great on the Today show! But Rob seriously needs to figure out what to do with his hair. It looks terrible poofed out all over the place... it would look better shorter and kind of spiky, maybe?
I doubt I can blog tommorrow. I'm seeing it right after school, so yeah, busy-busy-busy. But I think it will be great!

No comments: