Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happiness is spoiled

I am totally in love with the new gadget thing I added on to the side of the blog - I can easily see if any of my blogs have new posts or not!
And *squee of fangirlyness* I'm going to see Twilight on the 21st! The happiness is spoiled somewhat by the fact that the real premiere is in California, and I live on the East Coast. Dx Oh, well, I can at least say I saw it on opening day, right?
And I've been rockin' my converse sneakies =D They're so comfortable for me, because I pretty much have the flattest feet on earth and the bottom of these things is almost as flat as my feet. The bad thing about having flat feet is that they hurt a lot and flip flops are not positives for me. The good thing is I can never apply for the armed forces - my feet are too flat!

No comments: