Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SongRoll One!

Mk, sort of my little award listy thing goin' on here! I put little categories, but first up is the Overall A+ category - songs that are just good, like melody, beat, singing, lyrics... lalalala. All that. Here goes!

If I Were A Boy by Beyonce
Right Here (Departed) by Brandy
Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall
Untouched by the Veronicas


Best Debut
Crush by David Archuleta

Rockin' Out! =D
Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf
So What by P!nk


Most Annoying Chorus
Womanizer by Britney Spears
Love Lockdown by Kanye West (could also go for most extensive vamping! >=P)


Wierdest Lyrics
Disturbia by Rihanna (and wierdest video!)
I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry (dude, the title alone should discourage you...)


Admittedly Good!
Scream by Zac Efron (I hate that I like a high school musical song! XD)

That's all I got. As you can tell, I really only like the stuff that is usually playing 20 on 20. Songs I can't stand? Paper Planes and Hey There Delilah. This was so much fun to do!!

No comments: